- To create, build and maintain successful relationships with commercial partners;
- To maximise opportunities from existing and unexploited inventory within the Club’s operation;
- To drive the Club’s operation and enhance its cross-platform offering including official website and social media channels;
- To develop the Club’s revenue streams relating to non-matchday activities, particularly in respect of major events away from first team matches;
- To work with the Club’s board of directors to develop a forward-thinking and progressive commercial strategy taking in to consideration accepted industry practice and behaviour as well as new opportunities
- It is expected that the post holder will prepare monthly written reports on commercial activities, financial projections, for presentation to the Board
- The post holder will be expected to work as part of a team with minimal supervision and have good interpersonal and communication skills. Good literacy and numeracy skills with the ability to complete financial reports are also expected from the individual.
The position offers an attractive commission-based remuneration.
Applications and current C.V. should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 16:21 - 3 Apr 2017 by Andy Sutton